Well. That didn’t work out as planned.
So, I gained 5 pounds this month. I didn’t weigh the first 2 Fridays, and the Friday when I got back from San Francisco I was up 5 pounds. Then I went down 2 & back up 2. I’d say I gained a couple, then 3 more in SF, then I’ve maintained.
While there are some good things I’ve done (exercise is happening more frequently, continuing to work on diet, meeting with the health coach) there have been plenty of instances of emotional eating and I haven’t started doing weights. Weights are critical to my success.
Time to dig dip and just take it day by day.
I would like to be down 25 pounds when we go on vacation in 26 weeks. That will require consistency over “the long haul”.
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment