Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quick

Butchie's surgery went fine - he had a couple of fibroids that were bothering him, so we had them removed. They were just fat deposits, but he was really scratching at them.

I was so tired last night. I took the boy & a friend to a field hockey game at the school, then picked him up later. I was in bed at 9 and decided to sleep in this morning. I woke up at 6:30! Clearly I needed to catch up on some sleep!

My weight is steady at 10 pounds less than last year and 15 pounds higher than the beginning of this year.

Here's what I find aggrivating - I went to the cafeteria and bought a veggie wrap - no meat, and it was nearly $6. But a hurger would've been $2. How crazy is that?

Plans have changed some this week with the boy and my dinner plans have been tossed out the window. I hope next week is a bit more organized. Ah, life with a teenager.

Luckily I have healthy leftovers for myself. Thank you crock pot!

Did I mention I finally purchased a pressure cooker? I've been wanting one for a while and I got a great deal on one. I am looking forward to trying it out!

No comments: