Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Quick check-in

Yesterday afternoon I went to the work gym with Lisa and did a tough 30 minute workout on the elliptical. She is getting married in May and wants to make sure she can fit in her wedding dress, so she is looking for a workout buddy and some accountability. Works out perfect for me!

I am working at home today (having someone come & do some work on the siding & cleaning the gutters) so I won't make yoga at lunch or the gym with Lisa. However, I have cleaned out enough stuff in my bedroom that I have room to do weights & exercises, so that's my plan for today.

Last night's dinner was white bean soup from the freezer with a big salad. I have stuff for the crockpot tomorrow and another thing of soup for Friday. The kitchen should be back online Saturday night, but I may do another crockpot meal just to be safe. I love my crockpot.

I got on the scale again this morning. Last week I asked Allan to assume I was the same as the week before (for the purposes of his weight loss challenge) because I couldn't find my scale and just didn't know. Yesterday I was a pound higher than that and this morning I was down to that weight. So, I've stayed the same for a week and a half. While this is hardly the intent of a weight LOSS challenge, I'm glad I'm not heading in the wrong direction!

I cleared a small workspace in the kitchen last night, so that's helpful. Honestly, I look around this house and I feel like I have so much work to do, it gets a bit overwhelming.

Have a good day.

No comments: