Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where I've been, what I've been doing

Let's see.... Home improvement continues, with the kitchen mostly put back together and the back of the house largely decluttered. Hopefully this weekend will see the floor finished and the front of the house completely put back in order.

Looking at houses and schools in Ft. Lauderdale in prep for our trip on thursday. Dealing with a realtor who doesn't seem to be listening. Not impressed so far. I'll meet with her, but I don't see us working with her for the actual purchase unless she totally wows me in person.

We've all had the flu. I'm doing better but still have a persistent cough. I can't imagine why my immune system would be depressed.

Right now I don't feel like I'm dealing with this stuff very well - I'm tired, overwhelmed, and tired.

I know it's not the end of the world or anything, but honestly for me to have my house as torn up as it is now is a huge source of stress. I am way to organized and OCD to deal with anarchy very well.

But... that's life. :-) Hope you have a good day!

No comments: