Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday

So, work was pretty good today.  I'm definitely coming up the learning curve, although I still ask questions.  Every project is just a little bit different.

Tonight I am going to take a walk in the park.  The weather is nice and mild and it's a great evening to be outside.  So that's my plan.

Right now I still feel like I am settling in to life with much less stress.  I feel like I sound like a baby when I write stuff like that, but I honestly thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown.  Seriously.  Or a heart attack.

Anyway, I haven't gotten back into any of my hobbies other than reading.  I've connected with some friends (which has been great!).  Hub and I did quite a bit in the Society for Creative Anachronism (a historical society), but haven't done much since before we moved to Florida.  There is an event at the end of September I think I'd like to go to.  It would be nice to have more interests beyond the narrow confines of the house & work and the occasional friend, you know?

Anyway, focusing on taking things one day at a time right now.  Today was a good day.  Healthy food, heading out to exercise and enjoy the weather.

1 comment:

PlumPetals said...

Sounds great! Hope the rest of the week is just as good :)