Took the car to my friend's mechanic. It's going to be about half what the other place told us, so that's very good news!
My mood is just very "blah" this week. I guess that's to be expected. I don't like it, but I guess that's perfectly normal, all things considered.
Went & bought paint for room. Weather isn't going to be great, but I plan to start painting this weekend. Starting the class through my friend's church tonight. It's less about the class (although I hope it will be good) and more about getting out of the house.
Anyway, I keep trudging forward. I want to do more, I need to do more, I feel like many things are in a holding pattern. But I'm not quite to a place where I can take action. Well, I'm not going backward!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Keep moving forward and thinking positive .... tough at times, but so worth it.
Sending positive thoughts your way.
All the best Jan
No, you're not going backwards at all! You'll get through this; you're already doing so well x
I think you are doing really awesome things for yourself (esp. getting out of the house, involving yourself in life!) even if it is hard. You are inspiring - I know how easy it can be to fall into the sadness/grief.
don't undersell yourself. You are doing awesome, given the situation! :)
Thank you for all the wonderful comments!! :-)
Post a Comment