First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you that are taking time to comment. Everyone appreciates comments, but now they are particularly meaningful as the extra amount of support and friendship really means a lot.
Last night the boy got home, announced that he had been eating "like a
refugee" and proceeded to eat 2 HUGE burritos and all the trimmings,
followed by a couple of snack size Snickers while we warmed up a couple
of slices of pecan pie left over from his birthday.
This morning he and I met a friend for breakfast at a local country breakfast place. He actually brought some food home - I
was amazed. It was a terrific visit, and now I'm busy food
prepping for my bottomless pit! :-)
He and mom rode down to the coast to check on his boat and pick up some stuff. I've been left in charge of food prep. So between my food for the week, a couple of dinners, and his food it's an all day thing! But that's okay, I'm listening to tv, taking breaks as needed, and I have the windows open!
I hope you have a good day.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great to have your boy home .....
Hope the week ahead is a good one for you.
All the best Jan
So glad you are enjoying your son being around. :)
It must be lovely having your son home :)
I wish we had had more time, but getting down to the beach & checking on the boat was a priority! :-)
Post a Comment