Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Too pooped to pop

I'm tired y'all.

My counseling session was an intake interview, so a lot of questions about history, what brought me in, what I want to get out of counseling - that sort of thing.  I have another session in 2 weeks.  I figure every 2 weeks is a pretty good frequency.

My stitches are tender today, which I guess isn't surprising.  I think I didn't sleep well - I wasn't up or anything, but I suspect I kind of woke myself up when I would bonk it.  I'm really tired today and came home and immediately took a nap.  Highly unusual!

Tomorrow is a long day at work.  Mostly I'm just looking forward to the weekend.  not sure if I will start painting or just start getting stuff together.  We'll see.

Anyway, I'm tired but doing okay.  Take care.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm a big proponent of therapy- I really loved being able to spill everything to a neutral safe party. So cathartic. I hope you get what you need out of it!

PlumPetals said...

Rest up. Everything will fall into place.

neca said...

Thank you ladies for reading and leaving your thoughts. It is so valuable for me!

Ak said...

I'm finding counseling very helpful right now and I'm sure you will too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thinking of you ........

All the best Jan