This morning at the Cross Fit gym we worked on Olympic lifts. Halfway through the session the coach says "You have really found your niche." That is true - I LOVE strength training.
The gym I've found is not your stereotypical Cross fit gym. 4 days a week they do typical cross fits workouts, and 2 days a week are specifically devoted to Olympic lifting. This just feels like a good place for me. I hope I like the actual classes as much as I've enjoyed the learning sessions!
After that breakfast then off to the class at my friend's church. Then lunch, nap and now chores. It's gorgeous here today. The windows are open and the air smells so good.
Belews puppy thankfully is kinda dopey from the pain meds. Poop thing is confined to the length of a leash and has to be walked outside. :-( It's gonna be a long recovery - for everyone!
Tomorrow is church class again & doing my mom's taxes. Yeah, you wish you were me! *lol* And of course some outdoor time in the park!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your strength training, hope it continues well.
Your weather sounds much better than ours - it has been quite cool and grey here ..... looking forward to some sunny Spring weather soon.
Take Care
All the best Jan
I 'have' to do our taxes tomorrow. UGH. Glad you had a great day, and have found your 'thang' re weights. :)
Post a Comment