Friday, April 24, 2015

Another one of those days, but it's done!

Last couple of days have been difficult. I went by the bank this afternoon. For some reason, my husband's debit card transactions were posting to MY checking account. WTF!??!! They got it straightened out, but the whole 2 day mess was made worse by the fact that he didn't communicate with me, just ignored my attempts to communicate with him. A behavior which makes me NUTS!!!!

One thing I'd gradually forgotten since we've separated is how stressed and crazy it makes me when he avoids dealing with stuff he doesn't want to. I'm not perfect (FAR from it), but not talking about or dealing with stuff (especially business type things) is foolish. And frustrating when you are trying to and your spouse is avoiding.

I have not totally stuck to my plan, but I haven't gone off the rails either. I have a solid plan in place for the weekend. Plenty of stuff on my to do list, but it includes fun things (hanging new curtains!) and exercise as well. And to RELAX!

I wish I were doing better, but I'm doing okay.  And maybe right now just doing okay is ... okay.

Take care!

No comments: