Grandpuppy is home.
Last night I overate. I was tired, lonely, & sad. It would be nice if I had an accountability partner that I could reach out to in times like that. I have friends, but no one that really "gets it" when it comes to my food issues.
I'm working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what time zone are you in? I've thought about doing this...maybe even eventually, if it went well with a couple, do it as a very minor side gig. But maybe we can work this out, depending upon the time frames we are looking at. email me at sunnycoconut@outlook.com. :)
I'm sorry you are struggling - though I think that us completely normal, the highs and lows. I think if you overall keep moving forward and taking care, that's all that matters. I know it hurts - sometimes much more than others :( Forward Always <3
Thank you both for the kind words!
We all have days like that. Are you are Twitter? I'd love to chat when you need motivation! I could use it too.
Post a Comment