I've been feeling sad and stressed. I don't really want to go into all of it, but my husband is supposed to keep us on his insurance until the divorce and I don't think he did, so I think I will probably have to sue him, which will suck.
It's been a crappy week.
I am meeting with a personal trainer today. I wish I could say I was excited about it, all I can say is that I will show up. Right now, showing up is the best I've got.
Grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Showing up is good enough.
I am meeting with a personal trainer today. I wish I could say I was excited about it, all I can say is that I will show up. Right now, showing up is the best I've got.
Read More About Crevalor Reviews and Buy Crevalor
Post a Comment