Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Thank you!

Once again, thank you for the well wishes!  I am excited.  The work is similar to things I've done in the past, but it's an entirely new industry.  So I expect to be brain dead when I get home for the next 6 months or so!

I am still have some rough evenings, but overall things are smoothing out on several levels.  The support and love of my friends and family, the knowledge that I have a job with a good company, getting to the gym with the trainer .. it's all helping.

I won't say I'm out of this funk/weight gain ride I've been on for nearly a year (I've gained 15 pounds since the ex left), but I think I've made a lot of progress.

Here's to hoping 2016 is a lot better than this year has been!!! 

1 comment:

nixpix said...

You go girl

2016 is going to be a great year for you! And its actually started early :)