Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 9, on plan - and weight lifting

Hello there.

So, day 9 and this is feeling very doable.  I avoid carb foods except low carb bread, wraps, shakes, etc.  I can have 5 net carbs from that group no more than every 5 hours. So carbs with breakfast means none with morning snack, but yes at lunch.  That's the only counting!  We do that for 8 weeks.  So far so good!

Yesterday:
B: protein shake
S: piece of laughing cow cheese
L: burger on half a low carb pita
S: half a fast food salad from Subway
D: taco salad at home
S: slice of cheese and golden drink

We have started lifting weights.  T always needs a program, and I admit that's a really good idea!  So I went through some of my books and selected "The Body Sculpting Bible for Women".  Don't let the title fool you - this is a good program for anyone.  It has an intro level workout, followed by 3 phases. We will probably do this initial phase for 4 weeks.

T was impressed by how good of a workout it was for just doing 2 sets of 8 exercises.  This program definitely gives you a lot of bang for your time!

Tomorrow he is going to try water aerobics with me.

Take care. 

No comments: