Saw "Wonder Woman" last night. I really enjoyed it. Then I went home and had a slice of cheese and 2 beers, because I apparently am not wonder woman. But I was hungry. And tired. It was a tough day. Neighbor flipped out on T because he was mowing the grass at 8:45 AM. Freaked us both out. Up till this point, he's been a quiet neighbor. I took the dogs with us and dropped them at mom's while we were at the movie because I didn't want them home in the event he decided to retaliate. Maybe I was just being paranoid - I hope so. But it gave me peace of mind.
We have a very busy weekend planned. I am the treasurer for our local medieval education group and I need some help with our Q1 report. The gal is is supposed to help has been working 6-7 days/week, so we are driving up to Asheville to meet her after dinner Saturday. Since Wednesday was T's birthday, we are using it as an excuse to have a nice meal up there. Since it will be late, I scored a good deal on a cute hotel on a website and that will be his birthday gift - a short getaway to the mountains.
T has not been very motivated to make dinner lately, so I've been looking for recipes that I can prep ahead - either stuff for the crock pot or cookie sheet dinners so he isn't responsible every night, because that hasn't been working out. Do you have an easy dinner that you love? Let me know!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment