I love, love, love my job. I prefer working in the office. The commute doesn't bother me. But the chunk of time it takes out of my day continues to be an obstacle between me & the gym. Today I am working from home (which I do one day per week). Getting up & going to the gym, taking a shower, and making a good breakfast (protein shake) all before 8 AM was no problem. Waking up at 5 AM to go? Heading out at 7:15 after I've gotten home & eaten dinner? Neither of those things seem to be happening consistently.
If I go just 3 days per week, I can walk, do videos, do kettlebells the other days. I am not making exercise a priority, and it shows. Not just in my weight (which is barely budging), but in my energy level. I am so tired of feeling tired! I have have HAVE to make this a priority!
On the plus side, I keep trying different ways to make it work, I haven't given up making this thing work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can you walk on your breaks? Are there stairs you can do once an hour or so?
I can and do walk on my breaks. Our building is a small, one story affair so I have to walk outside, but if it's bad weather I can conceivably do a video. And I brought a kettlebell in for lunch breaks!
I'm going to add the same thing - walk on your breaks. I take a half hour walk every day as my lunch break and eat at my desk.
Post a Comment