Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A bit of a disappointment


At 23 pounds lost, my husband took another set of pictures of me. I could barely see a difference. I can feel a difference in my clothes (although I am still wearing the same clothes) and the scale is lower, but so far those are the only real changes I am noticing.  It's frustrating to have come what feels like so far, but looks like barely a step one of a thousand mile journey.

Having said that, what can I do but continue the course and know that the difference will become noticeable at some point in the next 23 pounds? Le sigh.

Having worked like house elves over at mom's for 2 days, yesterday we worked like house elves around our house. It's looking much more organized. We also made time to go see "Deadpool 2', which we both really enjoyed.

Take care.

1 comment:

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

When I was actually on a roll and losing weight, I thought taking a monthly picture would be motivating. I found it to be the opposite. I expected to see such a difference in the pictures, and when I didn't, I just felt let down. I bet that down the road, you will suddenly notice a huge difference. The changes just aren't showing up yet in pictures, but they will.