Friday, May 04, 2018
Another milestone
Today I hit 15 pounds gone.My clothes feel better, I feel less bloated, but honestly I can't tell a huge difference yet. In 5 more pounds I am going to have T take another set of photos - maybe I can see the difference in the photos even if I can't see it in the mirror.
Last night I helped my ex MIL get her bills all set up online and paid for the month. Except cable - she is going to call them today and see if they will negotiate if she threatens to cancel. Mom and T went and bought paint. Tomorrow we are headed to her place to get started. Wish us luck!
I don't have too much to say. I can't see the changes yet (although I definitely feel better), so I am using the scale. I wish I'd taken measurements. Maybe we will do that this weekend.
I hope your weekend is a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great job losing 5 more pounds! I wouldn't pressure yourself too much to see a difference. It seems like just all of sudden, it shows itself. In the meantime, it's great you are making changes and making progress.
Post a Comment