Friday, May 11, 2018
Determination, not motivation
Good morning and happy Friday!
First of all, thanks Laura and Nixie for the comments. No matter the age, you always want the best for your kids!!
I'm down 2 pounds this week. I had an evening where I really oversnacked (Sunday or Monday) and I bounced up 0.6 pounds, but overall still a decent loss.
I'm leaving straight from work to mom's to pick her up, then we are headed to Georgia to visit with my great aunt for the weekend. I made some chicken salad and packed that, some wraps, apples, tomatoes, and some raw almonds so hopefully I can use that to fill out good choices and won't see a gain from the dining out. And a couple of protein shakes. When I'm trying to lose weight, travel can create a lot of anxiety with food for me, so I'd rather be over prepared.
I am not always motivated, but I remain determined to make the the LAST time I lose a significant amount of weight. Third time's a charm! Lol
I hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment