Tuesday, September 18, 2018
A funny thing happened in the bathroom
Today I am wearing my khaki capris (it's still hot as Hades here, and the humidity! Don't get me started. Fall??? Where???). Anyway. So I went to the restroom, and pulled down my pants (as you do). And then I realized that I am wearing the capris that have buttons and a zipper, but I slid them right off. Ahem. So apparently my capris are too big.
Day has been okay. I was up a pound yesterday morning, down a half pound today. I should really start recording the daily fluctuations just because I am curious. Greek salads for breakfast this week, leftovers for lunch. Tonight we are going out for Mexican since we haven't gone out in a couple of weeks and after being housebound due to yucky weather I think we are all tired of cooking & cleaning the kitchen. My stove died, but a new one is on order. Luckily I have one of those small toaster/ convection ovens that is large enough for a casserole dish, so it hasn't been a disaster. And the stove top works, just the oven died.
Went to the gym today for the elliptical, yesterday was kettlebells. And walks both days. So exercise is continuing to go well.
Oh, Interstate 40:
Anyway - have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment