Tuesday, September 04, 2018

The case of the missing pants


I just want you to know right up front that my house is not a disorganized mess. Actually, we generally keep it pretty darn tidy and neat. Which is why it is a complete mystery to me that I can't find my new black capris!! I wore them to work Thursday. The shirt I wore is hanging neatly in the closet (first wear gets hung back up). Where are the capris? No idea. They were hanging in a wardrobe in my bedroom and this weekend I moved my work clothes back to the guest room where they lived before mom came to stay. The capris weren't there. We looked everywhere - it's liked I came home from work with no pants - but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case! So weird....

I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was very busy but good. We got ALL of our books organized and now have a large stack to donate. Yay! Hey, so what if we moved in 2 years ago? We got it done!

Anyway, it was a good mix of relaxing and doing stuff. Yesterday we walked downtown and walked around a bit. We walked for nearly an hour! That's the longest T has walked in ages. It was really enjoyable and nice to get out and get moving.

I hope you have a good week!

No comments: