Tuesday, December 18, 2018
All you can do is laugh.
Oh you guys, the hits just keep on coming!
Monday: Woke up just before 5 due to going to bed early plus floor anxiety. Anxiety was warranted. Issue #1 was that the gas range wasn't unhooked and Lowe's hadn't sent anyone to do that. Which turned out not to be a deal stopper since they couldn't do the floor anyway because it was the wrong tile.
A bunch of hoops later and we had the correct tiles. (FIL swapped them out). We remain concerned because they are putting underlayment on top of the old underlayment which is going to make the floor a good bit higher than the ones around it. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Current plan: guy to disconnect range will be out early Thursday before floor guys show back up.
Tuesday: This morning was a flat tire. I spent nearly 2 hours in the parking lot of a defunct adult superstore next to a by the hour motel seriously regretting my second cup of coffee. It's not all gloom and doom, but nothing seems to be easy this week.
Luckily last time I bought tires they were buy 2 get 2 free, so I had 2 perfectly good tires in my barn. They put one of those on (free of charge). Christmas earring broke, but I found it.
I am at home. My boss is going to put my face on a milk carton.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate when it gets like that, one thing after another. I hope things start to go a lot more smoothly for you soon!
Thank you - me too!
Post a Comment