Friday, March 22, 2019

Lucky day


Wednesday at lunch I went to Goodwill - to look for some slacks for my great aunt and a stroller for my dog. No luck on the stroller front, but I found 2 nice pair of spring slacks to include in her Easter gift package. While I was there I also looked to see if they had any jeans - I had 2 pair at home that fit but I missed my black pair. I found 6 pair I liked in my size and took them to the dressing room. 1 was tiny, 2 were too big, 2 were okay but the waist was too big, and one was just right. Lol! So for a whopping $5 I have a pair of black jeans again. Yay!

Workout yesterday was good. I spent my 30 minutes doing a pretty brisk and heavy kettlebell workout that included swings, snatches, cleans, presses, squats, and Turkish get ups. I told the trainer that it was get up day and she replied "I'll pray for you." Lol, she's told me more than once how much she hates them and how hard she thinks they are (because they are tough!!). So a really good workout.

This weekend is more spring cleaning, yard work, and staining the step down into the den. Just call me Cinderella.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

My Time to Bloom said...

That sounds like my usual trip to Goodwill, trying on 100 things and maybe ending up buying 1. But you can't beat $5 for a pair of jeans!