Tuesday, June 11, 2019
New diet, cannot recommend
So I got food poisoning Sunday. That pretty much took the bulk of the day as well as Monday. I only threw up once, sadly I probably would have felt better had I thrown up sooner and more thoroughly.
In any case, I am in the office today. I am feeling better, but still sticking to fairly bland food and taking (yet another) day off from exercise.
Gah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
well crap! that is never a good thing. Glad you feeling remotely better!!
Well that sucks - hope you're feeling better. I too have been on a new diet the last few days called pneumonia - wouldn't recommend it either. Here's to better days ahead! -Beth
That is not good I hope you are feeling better soon.
I had food poisoning once, and that was more than enough. Definitely take it easy when you start eating again, and hope you are feeling completely better soon!
Post a Comment