A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Besides work, I've gotten a lot of things accomplished the past couple of days, sadly studying for my PMP is not among them. I can't seem to focus. Not sure what's going on.
Le sigh.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry to hear you’re struggling right now. I have been in a funk but I think it’s a combination of the shorter days and the state of the world at the moment. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you’re struggling right now. I have been in a funk but I think it’s a combination of the shorter days and the state of the world at the moment. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
Paula C
Post a Comment