Thursday, November 14, 2019
Not exactly true
In my last post, I said I didn't know what's going on. Not exactly true. Work sucks and my job stress is at an 11. I need to learn to compartmentalize work and leave it at the office because it's only going to get worse until I get a new job. I need to focus on doing the things I need to do to take care of myself and my family. Stress eating and stress in general isn't helping - it's hurting. Thankfully I have that appointment with the counselor in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugh! Work stress is the worst. I hope you find a way to take back some peace. Do you meditate? There are plentiful guided meditations on YouTube to help you recenter and ground yourself. If nothing else, it might be a 10 minute escape from your stress.
Stress is the worst thing ever. We spend so much time at work and when it becomes unbearable it takes a serious toll. I have been there before. Is is easier said than done to leave it at the office. I try but sometimes the crap just follows me home. Just be sure to take care of you. I find exercise helps with stress along with prayer.
Paula C
I definitely feel you on the work stress. My pulse actually speeds up at work, and I feel so frazzled and pressured. It's hard not to take it home, and it's hard to shake it off and relax even when I'm at home. Are you looking for a new job?
Post a Comment