Friday, November 29, 2019
Insane schedule
The good news is I started physical therapy on my shoulder, which is great! But that is also one more layer of complexity on an already insane schedule. Seriously, between physical therapy, T's wack work schedule, holidays, work, shopping, I feel like I am being pulled in 567 directions at once. I find myself getting overwhelmed, which stresses out my husband, which I hate because right now his work is stressful enough. ugh!
Yesterday I went to breakfast with my in-laws, hit the gym, ate with friends (Jan was going to come over but she was sick), then fixed a turkey and we had a quiet meal when T got home. It was nice, but after dinner I spent probably 30 minutes wandering around the house just putting stuff away! LOL It does look better headed into the weekend at least. Very few leftovers left other than turkey, which was the plan.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow that sounds frustratingly busy! Glad to hear the weekend will be a bit of a reprieve!
It's wonderful you are still hitting the gym, with a crazy schedule and feeling stressed.
Glad to hear you’re getting that shoulder healthy. Hope your Thanksgiving was good.
Paula C
Post a Comment