A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
When you make a big meal that involves beef & carbs for your child the night before a weigh in? Yeah, nasty scale, I'm ignoring you!
Have a good weekend. :-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The scale wasn’t kind to me this week either. It is so frustrating to say the least. But I have been eating too much & to much of the not so healthy office snacks. Ugh this time of the year is the hardest for me. Hopefully next week will be the start of me turning things around.
1 comment:
The scale wasn’t kind to me this week either. It is so frustrating to say the least. But I have been eating too much & to much of the not so healthy office snacks. Ugh this time of the year is the hardest for me. Hopefully next week will be the start of me turning things around.
Paula
Post a Comment