I started the day off really sad, was better for a while, and ended it really sad.
Today is better.
Take care of yourselves. This is hard. That's okay that it's hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
1 comment:
Easter stunk for us too. Easter was my mother’s favorite holiday (next to Christmas). She always considered it her renewal of hope. I have been praying so much. Worrying even more. Her faith could not be shaken and I know if she were here that she’d tell me God is beside us every step of the way and to put my trust in him. I know we will all get through this but I just wish we could be at the end of this pandemic. I hope you’re not feeling sad anymore. We will get through this.
Paula C
Post a Comment