Saturday, April 25, 2020
It is what it is
The good news is my husband is feeling better. But the doctor told him to stay home another week anyway and he ended up getting furloughed. So now we have to figure out benefits etc. What a mess. He is really depressed about it and we are both struggling emotionally. Well, it is what it is. All we can do is move forward, be grateful we live in a state where the governor has a lick of sense, and hope for the best.
Take care of yourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad that your husband is feeling better. It must be scary to feel poorly at this time. I really hope it is soon that we can all get back to work and our lives. Today I went for a run on my local bike trail and it was wonderful. Getting in nature was what I needed. I did maintain in my weight. But hopefully next week it will drop.
Paula C
Post a Comment