Friday, April 10, 2020
What does TGIF even mean???
In the days of working at home, the days do tend to run into one another. Having said that, there are several things I want to accomplish this weekend so I am looking at some time off work. Work has been very busy, so even though I am home it's not like I don't have plenty to do!!
Weight is still bouncing a bit, I am up 3 pounds on the year. Not the way I want to go, but I'm coming back down and seem to be doing a bit better. Right now I just want to focus on the day to day choices and staying within 5 pounds of where I'd gotten to. If I can do that then I'll feel like I've stayed on a fairly even keel. Maybe that's enough to expect right now.
Stay healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. The past 2 weeks I can’t tell what day it is. The office has been open 6 days a week. I work 4 ten hour days but the days are never the same. It will be that way for another 3 weeks. I didn’t even realize it is Easter tomorrow. Between the long days & trying to keep up with an exercise routine I am plain exhausted. I had another small gain this week. �� I am up 2 pounds so far. I know I have to get it turned around. I am determined to see a loss this week.
Paula C
sounds like an excellent plan to me!
Post a Comment