Monday, May 04, 2020
Back to what works
For quite some time I was visiting a nutritionist every 2 weeks. After a time it felt silly - do I really need that extra accountability? Right now the answer is yes. She is still open and I have an appointment for Wednesday. I also signed up for Rich Froning's daily workout. I've asked my husband for support. As Barney Fife would say, I need to "nip it in the bud."
Take care - do what you need to do to take the best care possible of you & yours.
Big virtual hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would love to see a nutritionist. I wonder if it would help me. Hope you share the insight you get from the weekly visits. Is the workouts CrossFit? I have never done them. Too extreme for me. Sounds like you have a solid plan.
Paula C
Sounds like a great plan to me! I cannot wait to hear about how things are going afterwards.
Post a Comment