Thursday, May 14, 2020
Recharging
I took tomorrow off work and plan to help mom paint her bathroom. The weather has just gotten better every day, and I've walked on the beach every day but one. I think when we get back home T is going to head up to the mountains and stay with a friend for a couple of days. That is his "recharge" place. We are obviously being very careful, but are trying at this point to balance mental and physical health. NC has reopened somewhat, so there is a bit more flexibility - we are trying hard not to abuse that additional freedom.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am envious of your beach walks. I have the day off today so I plan to got to the bike trail and run.getting out in nature is so good for my mental and physical well-being. Glad to hear your visits is going so well.
Paula C
Post a Comment