I am trying out blogger's new format. I guess I will get used to it.
I lost another pound this week. I am finally beginning to feel some hope that I can relearn my good habits and turn this around. I kept plugging at it, but I will admit I was begin to feel pretty nervous. It was feeling overwhelming.
Things have been tough. My husband has been having a rough time - he's finally back at work, so he's feeling better. It's been emotionally exhausting. I am feeling more positive today.
Take care.

1 comment:
Congrats on the loss. Me? I gained.again. I am not sure if it is how much I am eating, my hypothyroidism, my eating later due to hours at work, stress, or a combination of all. I am really depressed about it. 3 pounds in less than a month is not good. I am still exercising but it isn’t helping. Of course I know weight loss is 90% eating. I have done some meal plans for the week & lowering my fat content. It is what works for me. The fat I eat is the fat I wear.🙂. Keep us up on the new blog.
Paula C
Post a Comment