Thursday, August 27, 2020
Change
Well, they sent out the company wide communication regarding our department's re-organization. It said "effective immediately". When my boss left for vacation last week the timing was still TBD. So, the cat is out of the bag. We'll see what happens. I don't expect anything drastic in the short term.
This morning at breakfast T said he didn't remember the details of yesterday afternoon. Y'all, I am scared.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do not normally comment but I do enjoy your blog. Just want to let you know I am praying for you and your husband. I pray you get some answers soon and the solution to what is going on will be a easy remedy!
I find Mayo’s website to be easy to understand and very helpful.
I just looked and they have information on memory loss that might give you some ideas. A change in medication can cause it, for example. So can alcohol. Thyroid and B-12 were also mentioned. It did not mention diabetes, but I know that can cause confusion.
I can well imagine how scary this must be. Sorry you have one more stressor in these very trying times,
Hopefully the reorganization will not affect you too much. I think many companies will be changing how they do things. I know where I work, the buying office used to have meetings but now do most everything virtually. The company I work for has not offered working from home so I have worked through the pandemic. It is scary how T didn’t remember the other day. Be sure you or he mentions it to his doctor. I struggled with that issue, not to that extreme, but found that cutting down too much on fats exasperated the issue. Now there is research that states that the brain requires fat. Healthy fats of course. I found when I added fats back in. Like avocado & coconut oil. My thought pattern improved. Hope work and health goes well for you.
Paula C
Post a Comment