Thank you for the kind comments. I invited Jan over to have supper with us this Saturday. I'm not making a huge spread, but I did end up buying a turkey on sale so I'm going to do that, spinach souffle, and mashed cauliflower. She can hang out for a couple of hours and watch a Christmas movie and visit. So that will be nice. Work is a bit slow this week so I am trying to catch up - at work and at home. I feel like this week is a lull in the action - I'm not doing horribly but I'm more focused on walking the dogs & cleaning the house than lifting weights. All that changes nest week.
My son's covid test was negative so we were able to see each other at Christmas!!!! Yes, I know just how fortunate that makes me and my family.
Much love to you all and here's to a brighter 2021!

1 comment:
I am enjoying the slow work week too. I know next week will be crazy when everyone comes back from their vacations and try to get caught up, so the peace and quiet this week is great.
Post a Comment