Good morning.
We made a quick run up to western PA to check on the camping gear our group has stored up there. It's been sitting untouched for 2 years now in our storage trailer. Everything was in surprisingly good shape! Since we won't be using it until next year, I'm glad we went up.
Sunday I am leaving for a week up in Syracuse for work. Then on the 21st T is having surgery. So all in all things around here are pretty crazy.
Food has been rubbish and exercise has been non existent except for walking the dog (thank goodness for the dog!). I'm pretty unhappy with all of that. I keep telling myself that once we get past the 2 weeks out from his surgery life will get a bit easier. We have joined the Y - both for the pool and the group classes. Food is getting better.
I'm tired of feeling like I have nothing to wear. :-(

2 comments:
Ugh, I feel the same way about nothing to wear. I had to go back to the office for work, and I had to hurry up and buy some clothes because I have gained too much weight to wear what is in the closet!
I am down to 3 pairs of pants that fit & I don't want to buy anything until I lose some weight. The last few weeks my eating habits suck. I need to get back on track.
Paula C
Post a Comment