To answer Vickie's question: yes, many places do offer curbside, but not all. And Saturday was a case of needing/wanting to look at things - like try on new sneakers, check out Christmas decorations etc. Luckily it isn't something we have to do very often! Saturday was our trip to the "big city" 30 minutes away - usual stuff like groceries in my poduck little town aren't a big deal.
Starting to get into a pretty decent routine, it's just frustrating that after working so hard I'm back to being the fat/ unfit girl in class. Le sigh.

1 comment:
I can relate to that feeling. I work hard with exercise and try so hard with diet & currently I am that fat chick. I can say that I found I cannot out exercise a bad diet. I am really focusing on whole foods & eating less. I want to end 2021 lighter than I am right now.
Post a Comment