It was just a sad day Saturday. Found out Friday that my son's best friend got some not great health news (he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer back in February). I just felt so sad for him, for his family, and for my son. F's best high school friend was killed in a really tragic car accident a couple of years ago, and now his best friend is battling cancer. It sucks.
I slept crappy Friday and Saturday. Yesterday was a bit better, but I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. I did do yoga this morning and I slept well last night. Food wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. I have my food planned for the week. Unfortunately we are out of town this next weekend which means eating out a bunch of meals. Gah.
Take care.

2 comments:
Sorry for the bad news. Hopefully the weekend will be a chance to rejuvenate and recharge your batteries.
Sorry to hear so much sad news. As hard as it can be, try to take care of yourself. I was feeling so down due to circumstances in my life and the world but I keep praying. I finally had a loss this week so at least one thing went my way. Have a good rest of the week.
Post a Comment