Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Meh

While we had a nice weekend, there was also a lot of sadness and anxiety that went along for the ride. We really enjoyed the van Gogh thing - it was a cool way to make art more accessible. 

In any case, kind of a weird week, you know? My mom's birthday is Sunday and we are heading to the beach to celebrate. No one is making a big meal - T and I are eating out with his folks and mom & the gang are doing seafood. But since she loves my grandmother's cornbread dressing so much I think we are going to have that & a rotisserie chicken for her birthday dinner.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Paula C said...

I am envious. The beach for thanksgiving sounds wonderful. I have Thursday and Friday off from work. It will be just my husband and I. I am planning on making a nice dinner for him. It will be nice to just be together & chill.