I am having one of "those" days. It started with oversleeping, and hasn't improved. Nothing serious (well, except maybe the elections), but just a series of really pissy annoyances.
My plan is to methodically begin to organize my house. I'm feeling frustrated and that's at least something I can control.
In other news, my workout with the trainer was decent and my food is getting under control.
Take care.

2 comments:
I started cleaning out/decluttering in 2018 and it continues to this day. Very rewarding and satisfying. (We have been in this house for 20+ years and in the house before that for 15 years. Kids are now 23, 27, 31.) I went thru everything and then turned around and went back thru everything again. I have had two garage sales but mostly sold off my porch via Facebook marketplace. I sell very very cheaply, my goal is to put things in hands of someone who can use them.
I can relate. I need to declutter too. It is hard sometimes. I think I need to rid myself of clothes I hope to fit in & ones too worn out. Maybe if I made it a reward for weight loss I would lose some!
Post a Comment