How about "I feel like I suck"?
Like Chris said, I don't suck. I just feel like it right now. :-) Had a great lunch, limiting myself to 2 rolls and 1/3 of my cheesecake. Considering I was sitting next to my "food pusher extraordinaire" co-worker, I was pretty pleased. Also a healthy salad, green beans, and poached fish.
I am just feeling a little overwhelmed and sorry for myself. Hubby doesn't get paid when he doesn't work, so missing this much work is kinda a big deal for us. We won't starve, but still....
I will feel much more positive when 1) I have mailed in my taxes. 2) I've made up my mind where to focus this spring & summer.
I think Chris' post today was on track. While he wrote it about himself, I think is applies to me also. I've been so busy with tri & marathon training that weight loss has stopped being my focus. Gee, do you think my stall might be because of that? I think it's time to put the focus back on weight loss. I can't do a long run this weekend - I already had plans for this weekend I can't back out of. Maybe I should just admit I need to focus on getting in my jeans for a while. Keep running, yes. Keep making it the focus? Maybe not. Does this mean I'm a quitter? I dunno.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Neca - Great blog, and thanks for visiting a while back. Sorry - I don't have a great cycling resource for you, but if I find one, I'll post it.
Post a Comment