Monday, September 26, 2005

And how was your weekend?

Can I tell you what a great weekend it was? We bought season tickets for Busch Gardens (good through next season!) and headed out for Williamsburg. The boy actually rode a roller coaster with me! He didn't like it, but he tried it. That was cool. We spent Saturday at the park, had dinner at a nearby Italian place we know, then went for 4 more hours Sunday. We got home pretty tired and it was after 8, but we all had a blast (my mom went with us).

Today after work I have to by groceries and the boys are going to do some housework to get the house in better shape. So, plenty of chores didn't get done, but really, who cares? My family had a blast. That was worth a messy house & an empty (until this evening) fridge.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Amen, I would say quality family time is well worth it! Glad you had a nice weekend!