Thursday, September 01, 2005

The great tea diet

Instead of walking last night, I went & checked out a scooter. I’m still on the fence, so I’ve put in emergency questions to VJ & Megan. There’s a cool thing about this little blog community we’ve set up: I don’t know anyone here that has a scooter, so I sure am grateful that I know 2 great ladies online that can answer my questions. That’s just so cool.

My cold is doing great – wish I could say the same thing about me. :-O I drank a ton of hot tea yesterday, appetite isn’t so great. My energy is still pretty low. I have legs on the weight training schedule, but I don’t see that happening. I’ll try to get something going this evening.

I got a fantastic haircut this past Saturday. My hair looked fabulous the past couple of days! Not so great today. Isn’t it funny how you can fix your hair the same, and some days it looks great, and some days mediocre? But mediocre at the right length is still a lot better than too long. Mystery of the ages.

Have I mentioned that I am a minion of satan? Not only did I have the nerve to schedule my son’s dental appointment during PE (“Everyone will be having a good time except me!”), I also told him that he & hub needed to pick up breakfast somewhere. Any other day he’d be thrilled, but this morning? Pissed that I didn’t make scrambled eggs with chorizo. See how tough it is to be evil incarnate? Normally going out would be a treat, so I had to spend the week luring him into my web with yummy eggs, then cut them off unexpectedly. I stay up nights thinking up these ways to torture my child. Doesn’t every parent? So, I come into work this morning feeling like a bull in Spain - stuffed full of barbs (“You’re evil!”) and then sent in to do my job.

My pants look great today.

No comments: