Step One Done!
After I dropped the boy at tkd, I went & did the grocery shopping. One ability that has helped me lose weight & keep it off is that I plan food for the week, and we eat most of our meals at home. The better I plan, the better I eat. When I fail to plan, I wind up eating crap on the fly. (The fact that I’m still 15 pounds to goal is total fear of losing weight & has little to do with my planning or cooking abilities.)
Exercise still isn’t there, but I have 2 trips to the new gym planned for the week, and I promise to execute on that. The weather here is cooling off a little, which means that soon I’ll be able to start running and/or walking with the boy in the afternoon some days. That’s always fun.
Nothing terribly exciting, just slowly settling back in to normal. It feels great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL - could fear be what's holding my weight on?
The grocery store and the kitchen are key, IMO. Crap kills.
Post a Comment