Monday, September 19, 2005

Up for Grabs

Several weeks ago, Lexy offered up a few books on her blog. The books were free and she paid for shipping. The only deal was that the recepient had to make the same offer to her (or Lexy's) readers when she finished.

So: I have a copy of "Passing for Thin" by Frances Kuffel for the first person who emails me asking for it. I will pay shipping, but you must agree to pass it on to one of your readers. If you don't have a blog, please offer it to mine & Lexy's readers when you are done.

It was a very eventful weekend. Some good, some bad. Wrote my dad, attended a very entertaining wedding where I saw a bunch of friends, saw another dear friend for supper, volunteered at a local PowWow, even had time for a really awesome 4 miler Sunday morning (I was thinking of you Jack!), cried for my grandpa who I miss terribly. And joined a gym! I'm looking forward to a quiet week. :-)

1 comment:

m said...

I would love the book. I will pass it on also. Am I first? What do i need to do?