It’s the Tour baby! (The Tour de Georgia, that is)
Thanks for the get well wishes – yes, I am feeling better. I got loads of sleep last night, and I know that helped. Also, I managed to eat a bit better yesterday – I’m sure that helped also.
I was on OLN’s web site today, trying to decide whether to order live streaming of the Giro (if they get enough takers will they show more on tv?), and I saw the Tour de Georgia. On a whim I checked out their web site. Turns out the Saturday stage is up in the Ga. Mountains – not too far from where my grandparents used to live and not too far from us. I’m going!!!! I’ll be there on the mountainside, doing my best imitation of a Basque fan(atic), with my face painted T-Mobile pink. Envy me!!! And I will post pics.
Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Have a great time! I need to check this out further!
I think I'm jealous. I went to a wedding (the best wedding ever) in the Georgia mountains. I think we were in St. or Mount Helena's or something like that. It was gorgeous and so much fun. Have a great time.
Post a Comment