Thursday, April 20, 2006

To weigh or not to weigh?

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I had a great day. We did teambuilding at work - we hung siding at a Habitat house, had a nice lunch, & went to see "Scary Movie 4". Then I went out with my family & got some nice gifts and a (small thankfully!) ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery.

I am terrified of the scale - I feel like an elephant. So, do I face reality or keep working at it & take a peek next week? Sigh.

I have to tell you guys - Edisto is so great. Not terribly commercial, very nice beach with lots of shells, and just very gorgeous. Our house was not so great unfortunately. It should have been ideal - huge porches with ocean views. But it was an older home and hadn't been well maintained. The company gave us a discount and were very nice about it - I think they didn't realize how bad some things had gotten over the winter. But we are already making plans to go back next year! I went there every year with my grandparents as a child, so its great to be able to share that with my son.

We won't be able to go to Ga. this weekend. :-( For one, we have a lot of stuff to do at home (oil change, lawn mowing, blah blah), and for 2 the boy was going to be with his granddad, but he (grandpa!) had a stent put in yesterday, so the boy may not be going up there this weekend.

Well, back to the salt mine.

Blogger won't upload pics right now, but I have some!

No comments: