Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Too many balls, but I’m keeping them up there!

No sooner than I had posted…..

Hub is working on a very big painting job this week, with a very tight deadline of “before we leave town on Friday”. Yesterday he put out the 911, and after work the boy and I went over to paint. Yep, my 11 year old can roll walls like a pro. We rolled primer on the walls while hub worked on trim. Tonight we are going over to roll the paint. Does painting count as cardio?

Here’s a recap of yesterday:

B: yogurt with ¼ c oats, 1/8 c granola, and a couple of chopped walnut halves. Omelet with 1 egg + 3 whites.
S: ½ c cottage cheese with berries and a couple of walnut halves chopped
L: salad with (heated up refried beans & extra lean ground beef), topped with guacamole and salsa for the dressing. It was all homemade, so very healthy. I crumbled a couple of baked taco chips on top.
S: string cheese. My orange was moldy, so I got some peanut butter crackers from the vending machine.
D: subway 6 inch club with mustard & loads of veggies.
S: sugar free fat free blue bunny ice cream bar.

Exercise yesterday was walking for 90 minutes, with some running thrown in during the morning outing.

That’s about all I know. Looks like there won’t be any more trips to the gym this week, but I am walking 1 hour at lunch every day so that’s helping.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jack said...

It is my opinion that painting counts as a cardio workout, at least I hope so as I have sure done enough painting the last few days.

I noticed that you put mustard on your subway club - I have been replacing mayo with mustard when I eat sandwiches and even in some homemade salad dressings - its a good way to cut back on the fat (and calorie) intake.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Of course it counts as cross training. Hope you're having a great weekend.