Monday, December 04, 2006

Insert cute title here

Just can’t think of anything creative. Not a lot new around here. We got the tree up this weekend – but not the decorations. All the outside lights spontaneously expired over the summer, so new ones are in order. I was at a business meeting (4 hours away) all day Saturday. That sounds awfully dry, but we got a good bit accomplished.

My first snack of the day (as well as my breakfast) is a high quality protein shake. Lunch is a beef soup with spinach, chick peas, and some couscous – and a salad. Afternoon snack is string cheese and a clementine. Dinners are planned, so as long as I stay away from the kitchen after supper I’ll be safe. I have tons of homework from my meetings, so that will keep me hopping this week! (Business meeting was for our medieval recreation group).

I’m here. Things are okay. I want to see the 150s before year end. I can do that.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have the most trouble at night too. You'll be at the 150 mark before you know it.